We are a young Maine family, who have debarked on a wonderful adventure and taken our two young children deep into the heart of Maine’s North Woods(one hour via dirt/tar roads to the nearest “town”) to operate sporting camps which Christine’s family owned for over 40 years. We share a deep love for forest, field, and stream, as well as the wonderful guests we are meeting along the way. Come read with us and subscribe to the blog to hear about our adventures. Better yet come visit us at Spencer Pond, deep in Maine’s highlands in the Moosehead Lake Region. Reservations can be booked through our website www.spencerpond.com or by calling 207-745-1599.
- Camp is for kids ... #makingmemories #kidsunplugged #hookedonfishing #brooktrout @ Spencer Pond Camps 1 day ago
- This week’s moose sightings... the babies are here! brought to you by wildlife photographer John Major #moose… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- This week’s wildlife sightings... brought to you by wildlife photographer John Major #mainewoods #maineblackbear… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Camp yard bunnies #snowshoehare @spencerpondcamps @ Spencer Pond Camps 3 days ago
- Due to a last minute cancellation Lunkers is open for the weekend (Friday- Monday)! A rare opportunity in what is h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Moose in North Inlet