We are a young Maine family, who have debarked on a wonderful adventure and taken our two young children deep into the heart of Maine’s North Woods(one hour via dirt/tar roads to the nearest “town”) to operate sporting camps which Christine’s family owned for over 40 years. We share a deep love for forest, field, and stream, as well as the wonderful guests we are meeting along the way. Come read with us and subscribe to the blog to hear about our adventures. Better yet come visit us at Spencer Pond, deep in Maine’s highlands in the Moosehead Lake Region. Reservations can be booked through our website www.spencerpond.com or by calling 207-745-1599.
- The video to go with the pictures from our lucky guest Jody Zeisloft:) fb.me/3mxvs1AQy 2 hours ago
- fb.me/FXHqNNmd 4 days ago
- fb.me/1fov0bPnp 6 days ago
- The woods were very green a few days before this snow ... not so much today :) 1 week ago
- Anyone recognize this place? November and the geraniums in the window boxes are still going strong...... fb.me/PHguCGdW 1 week ago
Moose in North Inlet